Welcome to Escaperoom Klang
Escape Run - Largest Interactive Puzzle Event!
Escape Run is an interactive puzzle event that combines the physical and intellectual challenge in one place!
Escape Run is Malaysia’s largest interactive puzzle event organized by Escape Room at Berjaya Times Square. This event will put your physical and intellectual senses to the limit by completing various challenges at our designated locations. There will be 30 teams in total representing 6 different Escape Room outlets in Malaysia. Each team will have 3 members. Teams will have to complete all challenges at various check points at Berjaya Times Square. The first 6 teams with the best record will be able to go the final and compete for the grand prize.
1st Team: RM3,000 in Cash plus gifts & vouchers
2nd Team: RM2,000 in Cash plus gifts & vouchers
3rd Team: RM1,000 in Cash plus gifts & vouchers
Registration are LIMITED! Sign up now.
Deadline : 13th September 2014
Summernats event 29th August - 31st August !
Come and visit us at Summernats event Sepang International Circuit
You will stand a chance to win vouchers from us this Merdeka weekend!
See you there!
For more details please click on the link below.
The Newest Room in Klang!!
Escape games have been proven to be a global massive phenomenon that's taking the world by storm with over 1,000,000 fans from countries such as The United States of America, Hungary, Romania, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Spain, & Hong Kong.
In 2013, Escape Room landed in Malaysia and proved to be just as an influential hit there as it did at their other Escape game counterparts. Escape Room is a form of a puzzle simulation game where willing participants will be locked within a room with a specific scenario according to the respective theme, alongside a team of individuals, to solve a plethora of puzzles and riddles using the elements found inside the room to attempt and escape within the given 45 minute time limit. Game Masters and Escape Marshals are introduced to direct the flow of the game play throughout to add a hint of drama and boldness to the story.
Being physically thrust into the story is what is proven to be the unique element of the game, and what sets Escape Room apart from their counterparts is that it has achieved a balance between the physical and intellectual aspects of the puzzles.
- This game requires logic, intuition and an overall collaboration with your teammates. You need to search and make good use of every single item that will find throughout the course of the game within the room. All of the puzzles must be solved in order for you to escape the room.
- Since this is a team-focused game, the minimum requirement for each theme is 2 participants and a maximum of 8 participants. A collective effort is required to make things much simpler and much more enjoyable.
- Escape Room aims to bring the Escape experience to as many people as possible, and that aim may not be achievable if participants who have experienced Escape Room were to share the answers for the puzzles and riddles of the room with their friends or social media platforms. Please don't ruin the fun and excitement for potential first-timers by doing that.
- Although the rooms were designed to be interactive and to provide an intellectual & physical challenge; that does not make it synonymous with exerting violence within the room.
- Escape Room is all about challenging people of all ages, there is no minimum age requirement! However, challengers under the age of 16 may want to bring along an adult guardian as most of the puzzles have managed to trump grown-ups over and over again.
: +603-3323 2213
No. 111-1, 1st Floor, Jalan Mahogani 5, Bandar Botanic Klang 41200